1) Make sure your voter registration is up to date. And, that you have a valid photo identification for voting. Republican states are attempting to block HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of young Americans from voting in the next election.
2) Invite your friends over for pizza, a barbecue, or whatever you prefer and watch this film together. Let the film do the talking and persuading.
3) Have some voter registration forms on hand and get your friends registered afterwards.
4) Repeat Steps 2 and 3 many times.
5) Get involved in a political campaign and contribute time, money, or both.
6) Join your local Democratic Club or Green Group. They’re easy to find online.
7) If you’re really serious – run for office. Run for local government, zoning boards, and state legislators. We need more young leaders who are serious about solving the climate crisis.
8) Vote every two years for the rest of your life.
9) Don’t ever forget that solving the Climate Crisis is easier than we think. All we need to do . . . . . . . . . is vote!
If We Vote, It Can Be Done !